Tuesday 7 January 2014

AND SO IT BEGINS!

SO , today we got our brief for our portfolio. We have about 5 weeks to create 15-20 industry standard images of our choice, Its really exciting stuff but 5 weeks! 5 weeks to do that many images, its going to be crazy. I have a lot of ideas but i need to start narrowing it down. I found pinterest helpful to do this because it has so many different things, and it really helps me to get inspired! 
if you would like to view my pinterest please click the link below, as you will see there is a crazy variety of images, most are very fashion based. I want to try mix fine art with fashion, making it very conceptual and hopefully unique. 


Now to start looking for models , mua's and stylists.... 
il post updates on my portfolio so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment