Sunday 29 December 2013

first post in a while!

Merry christmas everyone! i haven't been posting as much as i should of really but been busy with festivities and catching up with friends and family!
I am currently on a small family holiday in Northumberland, Newton by the sea, and for christmas i got a 85mm 1.8 prime lens! so this little holiday has been the perfect time to test it out and try it before i get back to Uni! Today we just had a crazy coastal walk to dunstanburgh castle with my dog and heres a few snaps from today. I don't really like landscape photography so i wanted to switch it up a little and make it so I was doing a lot of shooting into the sun today because i absolutely love this effect, and i've never tried it properly but here is a few of my favourites!









No comments:

Post a Comment