Tuesday 21 January 2014

Portfolio shoot 2- Ice Queen

Today i had my second shoot for my portfolio, in which i created an Ice queen look. I had the pleasure of working with the amazing model Beth Dooley and a fantastic hair stylist/MUA Emma Louise Elliot, who i had previously worked with for the MUA jobs.

I sent her my moodboard for the ice queen, which basically was simple make up, ott hair, which is what she did and it was amaazing!

She used a sponge in the hair and crimped, plaited and crossed it over and i was so happy with the final result! heres a shot i took specifically for the hair!
I also put my DIY skills to handy use once again and created my own head piece. or 'snow crown' if you like.  The 'icicles' were made out of glue from a hot glue gun, using baking paper to create the icicle shape. Here is some close ups of the final result of my crown after the gemstones and glitter had been added. 



I was quite proud of the creation although i think i could of possibly added a bit more too it but overall i am happy with it!

The shoot itself went so smoothley, we used smoke bombs again which worked out really well and it wasnt actually pitch black this time! yey! as we did it much earlier (i think ive learnt from my last shoot) But yeah, Beth was a superb model who just kind of did it, and the outcome is marverlous!
Still on with the editing at the moment as i want them to be perfect , well near enough. 
BUT here is some BTS shtos for the time being! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment